Saturday 9 - Sunday 10, June 2018, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Monday 11 - Thursday 14 June 2018
XK70 Home > XK70 Limited Edition Tour
Continue your XK70 celebrations with this exclusive three-day tour in the Cotswolds of England. Based at the XK Club’s favourite hotel, the five star Ellenborough Park, near Cheltenham in glorious ‘Royal’ Gloucestershire, this quintessentially English Tour has been carefully tailored to encompass the most delightful routes, scenery and destinations. Cars will set off from the Chateau Impney Hotel on Monday 11 June and the tour finishes after breakfast on Thursday 14 June.
Ellenborough Park is in a picture-postcard location with views of the Cotswolds. It is the quintessential countryside get-away and you will be greeted by English elegance and lavish amenities. It sits in 90 green acres of National Trust land.
The hotel is a 15th-century manor house with a world-class spa and award-winning dining. Each bedroom features a bespoke Hypnos bed, luxurious marble-finish bathrooms and underfloor heating.
The Daily Telegraph says: ‘with a core building that dates back to the 1550s, this historic hotel makes a striking first impression, with its sigh-inducing grand Great Hall cum lounge. Bedrooms have a country feel without falling into generic shabby chic, the service is warm and the dining is fabulous...’
Celebrate Jaguar Cars, relax and luxuriate in spectacular historic surroundings and cultural splendour. We have planned some superb driving for Tour participants who will enjoy lovely routes through the glorious Cotswolds countryside and villages which exude English charm like no other region in the UK.
Soak up the typically English character of our selected destinations, which are rich examples of English history and culture. Our tour will visit:
• Stratford-upon-Avon. Birthplace of the Bard, and home to some beautiful Tudor architecture and meandering scenic walks
• Sudeley Castle and Gardens. An award-winning 15th-century delight, including the delightful Queen’s Garden, so called as four of England’s Queens once walked on the original Tudor Parterre - Anne Boleyn, Katherine Parr, Lady Jane Grey and Elizabeth I
• Compton Verney. An 18th-century country mansion set in 120 acres of stunning, Capability Brown-designed parkland and featuring an award-winning and world-renowned art gallery
• Snowshill Manor. Packed full of extraordinary treasures amassed by its eccentric owner Charles Wade, the manor was given by him to the National Trust in 1951. Its gardens, laid out in collaboration with M. H. Baillie Scott, renowned Arts and Crafts movement architect, are a particular feature
• Classic Jaguar’s Design and Engineering Centre. From the historic to 21st-century cutting-edge design and technology - a fantastic experience
Each evening you will experience gastronomic delights in a private dining room, preceded by a champagne and canapé reception.
As XK enthusiasts we have included for you an ‘open bonnets’ session with a classic Jaguar expert from SNG Barratt Group of Bridgnorth, who will also be providing mechanical support for each day’s drive.
For the ladies, we offer an option to take a luxury treatment in the opulent spa at Ellenborough Park. Choose from indulgent massages and full body scrubs to manicures, pedicures and facials.
With routes averaging 120 miles a day, we have designed a balanced programme of motoring, history and culture, evening entertainment, varied dining and relaxation. Take time to explore the hotel, its amenities and its fabulous grounds.
Vic Norman's private airfield
Charities we support: